As a backend developer* you will be responsible for making sure all our backend services works flawlessly. From database, through code to servers. If for some reason they won’t we are counting on your skills and knowledge to fix it.
*Please note that this is not entry level position. We admire your willingness to learn and develop skills, however at this moment we are searching for experienced developers.
Expert level knowledge of the following technologies:
- NodeJS; ES6; MongoDB; REST; WebSockets
At least good knowledge of the following technologies:
- ESLint; Jest; CucumberJS; Babel; Docker
Git; GCP/AWS; Kubernetes; MongoAtlas
- Attention to code quality
- Understanding the importance of unit and end-to-end tests
- Passion for software optimisation in regards to performance, availability and scalability
- Ability to conduct friendly code-review
- Ability to profile MongoDB queries
- Good verbal & written English
- We give a lot of independence so good organizational skills and self-motivation are required
- Jenkins; React; Python; C#; C++
In our company you can count on:
- Attractive salary based on your experience (15 000 – 22 000 PLN net on B2B)
- Possible remote work, however we need you to be in Poland – we would like you to be in the office from time to time.
- Access to all the necessary tools – we will get you everything you need to do your work splendidly
- Friendly & casual atmosphere – We often hang out after work, play football/volleyball or – in covid era – have company CS:GO/LoL/Valorant evenings. This is rare opportunity of showing our owners who’s the boss;
- Room for growth – our projects are challenging, we are ambitious and there will be plenty of various tasks for you to explore.
- We work in high-performance small teams. Also there are events, coffee, parking, awesome office, beverages, no dress code and more!
Please provide your CV in English!
And we promise – everyone will get a response!