Effective: December 14th, 2022.
TL’DR: By using any of our Services you agree to these terms. If you intend not to comply with any part of these terms, please don’t use our Services.
Who are we?
We are a group of companies with headquarters in Cracow, Poland, each of which is a publisher of some of our games. When we say “we” or “Rage Quit Games”, we refer to one of these companies depending on the Service you are using. We thank the corporate world for how our company structure is complicated.
To make all of this a little less complicated, we have one website and one set of Terms and Conditions (these terms) which applies to all our companies and Services. There is also one, common way to contact us (see below). Please, expand this section to learn more about which of our companies provides the Service you are currently using.
– When you play the Wolf, the Tiger, Cat Simulator 2, the Cheetah or Panther Online , seek support or ask a question related to these games, “we” are Swift Apps spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. with a seat in Cracow, Poland at the address: ul. Eljasza Walerego Radzikowskiego 3, 31-305 Cracow, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register with number 0000555791, NIP (tax identification number): 6772389395, REGON (statistical number): 361387746.
– When you play Evil Lands: Online Action RPG or Tomorrow or ask a question related to these games, “we” are Rage Quit Games spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. with a seat in Cracow, Poland at the address: ul. Eljasza Walerego Radzikowskiego 3, 31-305 Cracow, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register with number 0000777897, NIP (tax identification number): 9452226606, REGON (statistical number): 382888363.
– When you play Cat Simulator, Cat Simulator 3D or Dog Simulator or ask a question related to these games, “we” are Swift Apps sp. z o.o. with a seat in Cracow, Poland at the address: ul. Eljasza Walerego Radzikowskiego 3, 31-305 Cracow, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register with number 0000448325, NIP (tax identification number): 6751486696, REGON (statistical number): 122769832.
– In any other case, “we” are Swift Apps spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp.k. with a seat in Cracow, Poland at the address: ul. Eljasza Walerego Radzikowskiego 3, 31-305 Cracow, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register with number 0000555791, NIP (tax identification number): 6772389395, REGON (statistical number): 361387746.
How to contact us?
We have adopted one, common way to contact us, which is through email@example.com. If possible, please contact us this way. It will help us engage the right people early and respond to you faster. Some of our games may also have a built-in option to contact us.
If that is your preference, you can also contact us by post at ul. Eljasza Walerego Radzikowskiego 3, 31-305 Cracow, Poland, though depending on your country of residence it may take a bit longer to reach us this way.
Rage Quit Games offers mobile games. Some of them have multiplayer and social functionalities.
What do you need to play our games?
You don’t need much! For most of our games you need access to the Internet and an Android or iOS device compatible with our games. To know if your device is compatible with our games, please check the description of the game you wish to download and see if it matches the specification requirements listed and whether you have the required version of the operating system installed.
You don’t need to purchase our games to play them
Our games are free for you to play if you always abide by these terms. You can however make purchases in our in-game store. We would also get reimbursed for ads you watch while playing our games.
Downloading our games and any available updates may exceed the amount of data your device normally downloads as part of your ordinary use (for example, chatting with friends online). We strongly recommend you download our games and any available updates while your device is connected to a wi-fi network.
While playing one of our games, you can create an account. It will allow you to save the game progress and in-app purchases you made among multiple devices. Creating an account is optional, but we recommend you to do so. Please, note that you are responsible for everything that happens with the use of your account (even when you share it with someone else) and for keeping your login information secure.
If you decide against creating an account, a guest account is automatically created for you. The guest account does not support the use of multiple devices and should you be unable to access your device, your progress will not be restored. If you re-install the game while using a guest account, or log in to an existing account without registering the guest account first, the guest account will be permanently deleted.
To create an account, you will need an email address and password. We won’t be able to see the latter. Make sure you can access the mailbox assigned to the email address you are about to use to create an account.
Who owns the account?
The account is owned by Rage Quit Games. Even though you create the account, you do not own it. We reserve the ownership of the account and any rights that may be associated with the account at any point. This means (without limitation) that we can reclaim any account at any time at our sole discretion.
You are not allowed to create an account using a false identity or someone else’s identity. Failing to do so may result in disabling your access to our Services. Please note that in some circumstances using a false identity may be a crime.
Never give your account details to anyone
Never share your account details with anyone. This includes no account sharing, selling, purchasing or giving away the account. We will not be liable for any loss you may suffer because of doing so. We may not assist you in restoring an account you have lost if you don’t comply with this. Purchasing or selling an account may also result in a ban and account deletion.
Changing your account
If you wish to change data related to your account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual currency is a type of digital currency that can be spent to access boosts, skills, virtual items, consumables, cosmetics, and other features (which we call ‘virtual items’). Most of our games have some sort of virtual currency which you can purchase with “real world” money. Some of our virtual currency can be earned by playing our games. Others can only be purchased in our in-game stores or won by taking part in our contests. In such cases, the price of each package of virtual currency is displayed for you before you make a purchase.
Please note, that we do not handle the transaction – it is operated by providers – Google Play or Apple App Store. We do not process your credit card details.
Spending virtual currency
You can spend virtual currency on virtual items. We recommend you create an account with us before you make a purchase. If you make a purchase on your guest account, we may not be able to restore it if you uninstall the game, switch to another device, or lose access to the device on which the guest account is linked.
Ownership of virtual currency and virtual items
Whenever you purchase a virtual currency or virtual items you are given a license to use these on the account on which you made a purchase. You are not given any other rights or interest in the virtual currency or virtual items. Purchases you make on your account are not transferable to any other account. You also cannot transfer virtual currency between our games or Services or give it to other people.
When you purchase virtual currency, it is added to your account immediately and as per your request. You can spend it right away and however you wish. This applies also to virtual items and any other features you can purchase with virtual currency. As a result, purchases you make cannot be cancelled, are final and non-refundable (be it the virtual currency or things you buy with it). Once it is made, you are not allowed to withdraw a purchase. This applies even if you purchased or spent virtual currency unnecessarily or unintentionally (for example, used a boost prematurely or misclicked).
Black market virtual currency
Please remember that it is against these terms to purchase virtual currency from any place other than from our in-game store. Selling virtual currency by yourself is illegal. This includes allowing someone access to your account to buy virtual currency cheaper or obtain it for free, rather than purchasing it directly from us. Be aware that purchasing or obtaining virtual currency from any place other than our in-game store or our official competitions/giveaways, your access to your account may be disabled permanently (a ban) or deleted.
When we say “website” we mean www.ragequitgames.com and any other official website we may have. We do not mean any unofficial websites someone may have created for any of our Services. These terms govern your use of this website or any other official website of Rage Quit Games, as far as they are applicable.
From time to time we may organize contests for our users. Contests may be open to everyone or to certain groups of users. Through contests, you may submit to us your feedback, ideas or works. You give us a free of charge license (see below) to use these, even if you do not win any prizes. We also do not warrant that there will be any prizes (or any other compensation of any kind) other than expressly described in the announcement of a given contest.
Things we ask you not to do
We welcome you to our Services, but only on the strict condition that you will abide by these terms. This includes (without limitation) a condition that you will never:
- purchase, sell, rent, share or give away your account to anyone else;
- create an account using a false identity or information (or create it on behalf of someone else);
- spread or create content relating to violence, pornography, sexual, racial, ethnic, cultural or religious discrimination, promote alcohol, drugs or other forbidden substances, engage in hate speech, violate moral, social or ethical norms,
- use our in-game chat functionalities for any commercial activity, including spamming our chats with commercial advertisement or repetitive or misleading messages to anyone;
- use any content in our Services that you are not authorized to use, including anything that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity;
- impersonate another person;
- attempt to obtain other people’s login credentials or any other private information;
- modify, distribute, translate, merge, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or circumvent (hack) any part of our Services or show other people how to do it or help other people do it in any other way;
- be disrespectful to other players of our games (please see the Community Code to understand more);
- violate any applicable laws while using our Services;
- obtain an account by any means not compliant with applicable law or these terms (eg. buying the account from another person, getting access to the account via account sharing etc.);
- interfere with our Services with the use of any third-party network or software, including via tunnelling, code injection, modifying of our Services, through protocol emulation, or through creation or use of private servers;
- disrupt, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the normal flow of our Services or do anything that can negatively affect use of our Services by others. This includes win trading and any other kind of manipulation of rankings, taking advantage of errors in the Service to gain an unfair edge over other players and any other act that intentionally abuses or goes against the design of our Services;
- institute, assist, or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon our Services, or other attempts to disrupt Services or anyone else’s or enjoyment of our Services.
What can we do if you won’t listen?
IF YOU DO NOT ABIDE BY THESE TERMS, WE MAY DECIDE TO TURN OFF YOUR ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH OTHER PLAYERS AND TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY SUSPEND OR DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. WE CAN ALSO REMOVE YOU FROM OUR GAMES AND SERVICES COMPLETELY. THIS MAY RESULT IN LOSING YOUR ENTIRE PROGRESS IN OUR GAMES ALONGSIDE ANY IN-APP PURCHASES MADE (FOR WHICH YOU WILL HAVE NO COMPENSATION). THE ABOVE IS WITHOUT LIMITATION TO ANY OTHER REMEDY THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR US IN LAW.
Our support is available to you through email@example.com. We will try to respond to your request as soon as we can, but in no case later than within 30 days of when you submitted your request. We will contact you when we require additional data to process your request.
Our Customer Support Team is happy to assist with any complaints you may have in relation to the use of our Services. Please, contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org. You acknowledge and agree that resolving a complaint may require you to cooperate with us to the extent reasonably possible and necessary. In such cooperation we will use such means that are technically available and reasonably least intrusive to you.
Reporting a player
If you think another player violates these terms you can report them using email@example.com. In some of our games, you also have an in-game button with the same or similar functionality. Abuse of this function (false reports, spamming) may result in a ban.
Our Services are not intended for children. If you are under 13, you are not allowed to access our Services. Some game functionalities may be available to you only after you reach a certain age, depending on your location. You must have your parent’s or guardian’s consent before using any of our Services. Please show Parent’s Guide to your parent or guardian before accessing any of our Services.
You accept full responsibility for allowing minors to access our Services, including (without limitation) any transactions they may initiate with the use of your credit card or any other available payment method.
We own all rights to our Services. Nothing in these terms can be interpreted as granting you any rights or interest to or in our Services. Your use of our Services is based solely on the licenses described below. We reserve all rights, including all intellectual property rights, arising out or in connection with our Services.
License to play
We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited license to the extent necessary for you to download and play our games and use any other of our Services. You cannot use our Services for any other purpose than your own non-commercial entertainment. The license is given to you on a strict condition that you always abide by these terms and can be revoked if you don’t.
Your ideas and feedback
You may give us feedback related to our Services. We may also ask for it on our social media, by organizing contests with in-game prizes, through in-game surveys or other mediums such as discord, social media etc. When you submit feedback or ideas related to our Services by any means, you grant us an exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free and free of any charge license to use your feedback and ideas in our Services. In case your feedback or idea has been submitted to one of our contests, the license applies even if you don’t win any prizes.
You are free to use our games to create your own fan content and post it on social media (such as YouTube channels) and for this purpose we give you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license. You are also free to monetize such fan content. The license applies only if you:
- use only materials that are available publicly and can be accessed by playing our games (you can use recordings of your gameplay or art we have posted, but you cannot mine our games for assets);
- only create content that is not unlawful and doesn’t breach these terms;
- never create content showing others how to circumvent our Services or exploit them;
- use your content only for non-commercial purposes (though you can monetize your content).
Your license is revoked in full if you create any content that breaches these terms.
Privacy, safety and monitoring
Even though we have adopted various modern defense technologies, there is no perfect protection against software designed to inflict damage, such as viruses, “worms” or “Trojan horses”. Using our Services may jeopardize your devices and data to this undesirable software and we will not be liable for it.
When it is necessary to comply with applicable law or enforce these terms, we can monitor and record your activity throughout our in-game chats. You agree that you have no expectations of privacy while communicating through our Services. We may decide to edit, remove or moderate any communication that is not in compliance with these terms. We can disclose some of your communication logs when it is required to comply with applicable law or report a crime and when we are compelled to do so by law or when we believe someone else’s safety is at risk.
Changing our Services
Online services are not set in stone. We do not warrant any of our Services or any of its characteristics to remain the same for all time. We are constantly working on and aiming to improve our Services, which include (without limitation) technical aspects, user experience and balance of mechanics. This means we can update any of our Services at any time changing any aspect of them. These changes may include virtual currency and any virtual items or features you have purchased with it as well as their pricing. Changing such does not grant you any right to a refund or any other kind of compensation.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DO NOT WARRANT OUR SERVICES TO BE DOWNTIME-FREE OR FREE OF ANY ERRORS OR INTERRUPTIONS EVEN IF YOUR DEVICE MATCHES THE REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR SERVICES. OUR SERVICES MAY BE UNAVAILABLE FROM TIME TO TIME OR IN CERTAIN LOCATIONS. FURTHEMORE, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SERVICES WILL BE OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ONLY “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”.
General limitations of liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE ARE NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY (I) INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE LOSS OR DAMAGE OR FOR (II) ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, SAVINGS, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SERVICES, IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, REGARDLESS OF THE APPLIED LIABILITY THEORY. IN CASES OUR LIABILITY CANNOT BE LIMITED, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SERVICES SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE MONETARY VALUE OF IN-APP PURCHASES YOU HAVE MADE WITHIN THE LAST TWO MONTHS BEFORE THE LOSS OCCURRED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE ANY PURCHASES IN THIS PERIOD, YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY LOSSES HOWSOEVER ARISING WILL BE TO STOP USING OUR SERVICES.
We do not limit or exclude liability for our willful acts, death or personal injury or any other liability that cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these terms shall affect any consumer or statutory rights you may have if these cannot be excluded by law.
Lost progress and lost data
In the case of online Services, there is always a risk of your data (such as game progress or contents of your in-game chat) being lost or corrupted. You can mitigate the risk by creating an account, but we would still recommend that you do not store anything important inside our Services. For example, when a friend shares important information with you through in-game chat, you should write this information down. We may try to restore your lost or corrupted data, but do not warrant we will do so or that it is possible. We disclaim any liability we may have to you for any lost, destroyed or corrupted data.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless against any third-party claims arising out or in connection with your use of our Services or your breach of these terms as long as the claim results from your negligence of intentional misconduct.
Ending our agreement
These terms are a contract made for an indefinite period of time. You can end it at any time by using the in-game account deletion feature (when available) or by asking us to delete your account at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please, note that some of these terms will still apply if you do so. We may also decide to end our agreement at any time if you violate any part of these terms.
When we disagree
Informal dispute resolution
Consumer dispute procedure
Depending on your location, there may be additional dispute procedures available to you. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you can also use the European Online Dispute Resolution Platform. It allows EU-based consumers and traders to seek an out-of-court resolution of disputes which have arisen from online transactions.
Governing law and jurisdiction
We are based in Poland and (whenever possible) Polish law applies to these terms. You agree to direct any disputes with us to Polish courts. There may be some additional provisions in the laws of a country in which you are based that will also apply to our disputes. You agree that they apply only if they cannot be excluded by these terms.
Some additional legal stuff
Depending on the country you live in, there may be additional laws and rights that apply to these terms. To learn more, please seek advice from your local consumer rights regulatory authority. You agree that such additional rights and laws will apply to these terms only to the extent they cannot be excluded by law.
These terms are an agreement just between you and us. It does not create any rights for anyone else.
The heading used in these terms are just for ease of use. They are not considered part of these terms and they do not create any rights for either you or us.
What if a part of these terms is invalid?
Should any part of these terms be or become invalid or unenforceable the rest of the terms will remain in force. You also agree with us to replace any unenforceable or invalid part of these terms with an enforceable and valid one that matches the purpose of the original provision as much as possible.
Things outside of our control (Force Majeure)
Neither of us will be in any way liable to anyone for anything that is beyond our reasonable control.
Changing these terms
We may change these terms at any time. We will let you know this happened next time you access our games.