Go to section:
- 1. What is this?
- 2. Who are we?
- 3. How to contact us?
- 4. What do we do with your personal data?
- 4.1. When you play our games
- 4.2. When you contact us
- 4.3. When you use our internet forums
- 4.4. When you visit our website
- 4.5. When a third party shares your data with us
- 5. Why can we process your personal data?
- 6. Will we do any profiling?
- 7. Do you have any control over all of this?
- 8. How long will we keep your personal data?
- 9. Does this policy apply to children?
- 10. Where do we store your personal data (international data transfers)?
- 11. What about security?
- 12. Can you file a complaint?
- 13. Will this policy change?
Effective: March 29th, 2022.
The bottom line: You like to play good games. We like to make better games. That is why we are going to use your data, including data that identify you or may be used to identify you (personal data). Otherwise, we think you would have much less fun in our games. We are not going to sell your personal data to anyone unless you agree for this separately (there will be a prompt). You have control over what is going on with your personal data.
1. What is this?
Here we explain what we do with your personal data, why we do it and what rights do you have while we process your personal data. Please, read this policy carefully.
2. Who are we?
● When you play the Wolf, the Tiger, the Cheetah or Panther Online or ask a question related to these games, the controller of your personal data is Swift Apps spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością s.k. with a seat in Cracow, Poland at the address: ul. Eljasza Walerego Radzikowskiego 3, 31-305 Cracow, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register with number 0000555791, NIP (tax identification number): 6772389395, REGON (statistical number): 361387746.
● When you play Evil Lands: Online Action RPG or Tomorrow or ask a question related to these games, the controller of your personal data is Rage Quit Games spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością s.k. with a seat in Cracow, Poland at the address: ul. Eljasza Walerego Radzikowskiego 3, 31-305 Cracow, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register with number 0000777897, NIP (tax identification number): 9452226606, REGON (statistical number): 382888363.
● When you play Cat Simulator, Cat Simulator 3D, Dog Simulator or ask a question related to these games, the controller of your personal data is Swift Apps sp. z o.o. with a seat in Cracow, Poland at the address: ul. Eljasza Walerego Radzikowskiego 3, 31-305 Cracow, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register with number 0000448325, NIP (tax identification number): 6751486696, REGON (statistical number): 122769832.
● In any other case (e.g. when you visit our website), the controller of your data is Swift Apps spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością s.k. with a seat in Cracow, Poland at the address: ul. Eljasza Walerego Radzikowskiego 3, 31-305 Cracow, entered in the register of entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Cracow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register with number 0000555791, NIP (tax identification number): 6772389395, REGON (statistical number): 361387746.
3. How to contact us?
● We have adopted one, common way to contact us for all privacy questions, which is through firstname.lastname@example.org. If possible, please contact us this way. It will help us engage the right people early and respond to you faster.
● For privacy related questions you can also contact us by post directed to the following address: ul. Eljasza Walerego Radzikowskiego 3, 31-305 Cracow, Poland.
4. What do we do with your personal data?
There are many situations when we process your personal data. The types of personal data we process and the reasons for it will differ.
4.1. When you play our games
4.1.1. What personal data do we process when you play our games?
● While you play one of our games we will automatically collect data about you, some of which will be personal data. These are app usage data (such as system language or device model), unique identifiers (such as your advertising IDs or identifiers we assign to you), your location (only as derived from your IP address), information about in-app purchases you made in our games, your age, chat history and the username you decided to use in the game.
● If you choose to set up an account with us, we will also process your email address and password (although we cannot see the latter).
4.1.2. Why do we process your personal data when you play our games?
● To provide our games to you. These are things such as facilitating gameplay (so your progress is not lost when you close the game, for example), multiplayer functions (making people see your avatar in game and interact with you) or in-app purchases in our in-game stores. In other words, without this personal data our games would not work.
● To enable the social functionalities of our games. For example, we may display your character name, unique identifiers, country and region on our leader boards. Your character name is also displayed in our in-game chat.
● To see if our games work correctly and understand how you like to play our games. We use data from such analytics for the improvement of our games. This may also result in an offer in our in-game store tailored to what we think you may currently need.
● To combat hacking, toxicity online and crime. This will happen when you get reported by another player or our systems will detect suspicious activity made with the use of your account or device.
4.1.3. Will we sell your personal data or share it with others?
● We may share your personal data with advertisement intermediaries, who communicate with advertisers. They are going to decide what ad will be shown to you based on data (including personal data) collected about you in our game and through other activities you engage in online. We are not communicating with advertisers on our own and we are not the controller of the personal data processing done for this purpose. We simply pass over your personal data to a third party arranging the ad, provided we have your consent.
● As we are a tight group of companies, we may be transferring your personal data within our group of companies. Your data may also be stored by one of our service providers serving as a data processor.
4.1.4. Can you turn this off?
● Yes. Even if you agreed for your personal data to be shared with advertisers, you can turn this off at any time later (see the ‘How to turn off ad tracking’). Please, note that the change may not have an immediate effect.
● You can also turn off push notifications we send to your device (see ’How to turn off push notifications’ below).
● Some of the personal data we use is necessary for our games to work and you may not be able to turn off the processing by yourself. If you wish your data to be removed from our games completely, please see ‘How do I exercise my rights’ below. Please, note that this will result in losing your account and any progress you have made in the game.
4.2. When you contact us
4.2.1. What personal data do we process?
● When you contact us, you are likely to share with us your email address, in-game unique identifiers, your character name, nickname, age and discord handle. You may also choose to provide more personal data in your correspondence with us.
● Please note that some of your personal data is also publicly available in our games (like your character name or friend ID / player tag) and it may be shared with us by another player (for example, as part of their customer support ticket description).
4.2.2. Why do we process your personal data?
● We process this personal data to respond to your query and to resolve a request made by you or someone else.
● We may also process your personal data in case your correspondence with us is a part of a hacking case or reported suspicious activity.
4.2.3. Will we share this personal data with anyone else?
As a general rule, we would not give personal data you share by contacting us with anyone other than GDPR-trained people in our organization who need to know it. An exception would be if there is a legal reason for us to do so. This may happen when your ticket or message is a part of an investigation conducted by law enforcement or by the authorities.
4.3. When you use our internet forums
4.3.1. What personal data do we process?
When creating an account on one of our internet forums you will share with us your email address, nickname and password (which we cannot see). You may also share with us your date of birth.
4.3.2. Why do we process this personal data?
We process this personal data to make it possible for you to use our internet forums. Otherwise, you would not be able to login and post anything in there.
4.4. When you visit our website
● Our website uses only these cookies which are necessary for it to function properly. These are the unique session identifiers.
|Phpsessid||Random identifier sent by the server based on which it is possible to identify the unique website session.||Valid until the session ends.|
|Rodocookiesettings||Your cookies consent list.||Valid for a year upon creation.|
4.5. When a third party shares your data with us
4.5.1. What data do we process?
We may receive some of your data from third parties, such as Facebook. For instance, this may happen when you click on an advertisement for one of our games visible on your wall. If you do so, Facebook will send us your personal data, such as your unique advertising identifiers.
4.5.2. Why do we process your personal data?
We will use personal data obtained from third parties to identify you as a user coming to us from a certain marketing campaign. This is done to see if our marketing campaigns are effective. We will not use personal data obtained this way for any other purpose.
5. Why can we process your personal data?
● Because we “have a deal”. When accessing our games, creating an account in one of our online forums, writing to us or simply browsing this website, our Terms and Conditions apply. In some cases, we may also ask you to accept these terms through a checkbox. The Terms of Service are a contract between you and us and we can process your personal data to perform it (e.g. allow you to access our games).
● Because it is in our legitimate interest. This is a fancy legal term for things which benefit us or someone else and which we can do as long as it is not disproportionate to your rights. A good example of activities we do in our legitimate interest is analyzing your activity in our games. In other words, we can analyze how you play our game and prepare an offer specifically for you in our in-game store. We can also process your personal data for legal reasons (if we are defending ourselves in court or are involved in other proceedings).
● Because it is in the other people’s legitimate interest. This may happen when we take action to combat cheating in our games or receive a ticket about toxic behavior in our games. This may apply even if your personal data is shared with us by someone other than you.
● Because you agreed. In some cases we ask you to agree for processing of your personal data by us through a checkbox. We may also do this for someone else (e.g. when we ask you to agree to passing your personal data over to advertising intermediaries).
● Because we may have to. This will happen if we, for example, are asked by the police or any other authorities to share your personal data or where we have a legal duty to process your data.
6. Will we do any profiling?
7. Do you have any control over all of this?
Yes, you do! There are options for you available through privacy laws and technology used for providing online games. Please, see them below.
7.1. Your rights
● You have the right to know how and why your data is being processed and we try our best to explain it in this policy. Let us know if you have any questions at email@example.com.
● You can request a full copy of your personal data that we process.
● You have the right to be forgotten, which means we will delete all your personal data when you ask us to do so. This will however result in losing all of your progress and account being deleted.
● You have the right to revise your data if any of it is incorrect.
● You can also ask us to stop or limit processing of your data if you believe we use more data than we should. In such a case we will stop or limit the processing your personal data in order to investigate.
● You have the right to withdraw your consent for processing of your personal data. Please, note that this will not influence the processing done before your consent is withdrawn. There may also be another basis for us that will allow us to continue to process your personal data.
● You can also ask us to share a copy of your data with a third party so it can be easily transferred to another system (data portability).
7.2. How to turn off ad tracking?
● Instructions on how to turn off ad tracking depends on your device. You can do this on both iOS and Android devices. Please see the guidelines on how to do this for iOS devices – and for Android devices.
● Please, note that turning off the ad tracking may not have an immediate effect. It may take time for systems to process the change.
● Turning off tracking will not result in turning off ads completely. It simply means that, should you choose to see an ad in one of our games, it will be a random one.
7.3. How to turn off push notifications?
8. How long will we keep your personal data?
We will process your personal data as long as we need it to provide our services to you or as long as we use them for legitimate interest of us or other parties.
9. Does this policy apply to children?
Our games and services are not directed to children. If you are less than 13 years old, please show this policy to your parent or guardian. Some game functionalities may be available to you only after you reach a certain age, depending on your location. If you are a parent of a child that wishes to access our games or use our services, please see our Parent’s Guide.
10. Where do we store your personal data (international data transfers)?
We may use multiple locations to store and process your personal data. This may include countries outside of the European Economic Area. In such cases, we will use one of the transfer mechanisms prescribed in the GDPR Article 46. This may include:
● a special type of agreement prescribed by EU authorities and entered between us and our providers, which can be found here;
● decision on the adequacy of data protection granted by European Commission to a specific country or sector;
● binding corporate rules that are approved by the relevant authorities.
11. What about security?
● We take steps to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data. We also assign unique identifiers to your personal data to make it more anonymous.
● Please, remember that despite our efforts to make things secure, the internet is not a 100% safe space to share your personal data. It would be best to avoid sharing your personal information in our in-game chat as other people will see it. Not all of them have good intentions.
● Please consider twice before you use your real name or nickname in the game. Other people will be able to find you on social media when you do so and we won’t be able to stop them. You may not want that.
12. Can you file a complaint?
If we violate your privacy rights, you can file a complaint to the relevant personal data protection supervisory authority.
13. Will this policy change?
We may change this policy at any time. Should it happen, we will let you know.